Was Sania Mirza rooting for India’s win over Pakistan in the World Cup 2019?
One of the most noted, award-winning sportswoman and the face of Tennis in India, Sania Mirza appeared with her BFF, Parineeti Chopra on the Colors Infinity chat show, BFFs with Vogue
• Apart from making news with her achievements and making India proud time and again, Sania has been spoken about her love marriage with the Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik. She was appreciated when she had announced that she would continue to play for India inspite of all the conjectures made on her switching to representing Pakistan’s team post marriage
• The fever of ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 has gripped the world and India is in a celebration mode post their thumping win over Pakistan. Turns out, Sania Mirza had already predicted it way back!
• During the signature game segments, Platter of Punishment on the show, host Neha Dhupia had asked Sania, ‘India or Pakistan, which team has a better chance of winning the 2019 World Cup?’ Guess who she had picked?!
• The ace tennis player had chosen INDIA! She said, ‘Better chance? I think India!’
• Well, all we’ll say is, the men in blue surely didn’t disappoint