Mumbai Oct 11: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has announced that TISS National Entrance Test (TISSNET) for admission to MBA 2020 session will be held on January 4 from 2:00 pm to 3:40 pm.
The TISSNET MBA 2020 entrance exam will be held in a computer-based-test (CBT) mode in 40 Cities (below mentioned) in different parts of the country.
- Northern Region: Chandigarh, Dehradun, New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Noida, Varanasi, Greater Noida, Jammu, Srinagar
- Eastern Region: Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Dimapur, Silchar
- Western Region: Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Solapur, Navi-Mumbai, Thane
- Southern Region: Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Visakhapatnam, Madurai, Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode
The TISSNET MBA 2020 online application form is likely to be released in the last week of October 2019. The admit card for TISSNET MBA will be released between December 18 and 19.
Here are some of the important dates for TISSNET MBA 2020:
- Start Date for TISSNET MBA registration: Last week of October 2019 (tentative)
- Last date to register for TISSNET MBA: First week of December 2019
- Issue of Admit Card: Between December 18 & 19, 2019
- TISSNET MBA: January 4, 2020
The candidates who wish to appear for the TISSNET MBA 2020 exam are advised to visit the official website of the Institute to find out more details on same – http://admissions.tiss.edu.
The Times of India