CAT 2018 results declared, IIT Kanpur alumnus tops
New Delhi Jan 7 The Indian Institute of Management (IIM Calcutta) has declared the results of Common Admission Test (CAT) 2018 examinations.
Rounak Majumdar from IIT Kanpur has topped the CAT examination with 100 percentile. It is reported that 11 candidates have scored perfect 100 percentile.
Over two lakh candidates had appeared for the CAT exam which was conducted on November 25 last year. Those who clear the exam will be eligible for admission to management courses, including PGP, PGDM, PGPEM, EPGP, PGPBM, PGPEX at the IIMs and other management colleges across the country.
The candidates who had appeared in the examination can check the results through the official website, iimcat.ac.in. Individual SMS messages will also be sent to candidates informing them of their overall percentiles.
Steps to download the scorecard
1) Log on to the official website – iimcat.ac.in
2) Click on CAT 2018 score card
3) Enter your CAT 2018 login ID and password
4) Click on “Your Result”
5) CAT 2018 score card with sectional and overall scores and percentile will appear on your screen
6) Check and download your CAT 2018 Rank card
7) Take printout of your scale and percentile scores for future use