NEW DELHI: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has invited online applications for Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) 2020 on its official website. The interested candidates can apply online for JNUEE 2020 through the official website of NTA JNUEE — jnuexams.nta.nic.in.
The last date to submit online applications for JNUEE 2020 is March 31, 2020. The information bulletin reads “Admission to JNU is based on the performance of candidates in the All India Level Entrance Examination. The final selection is based upon the performance of candidates in the CBT for all programmes of study, except M.Phil. and Ph.D. For Selection in M.Phil. and Ph.D through CBT mode, candidates are called for Viva voce and final merit list is made with 70% weightage to CBT score and 30% weightage to Viva.”
Follow the steps given below to apply online for JNUEE 2020
- Apply for online registration using your email Id and Mobile Number.
- Fill in the online application form and note down the system generated application number.
- Upload scanned images of your photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
- Pay fee using SBI/Syndicate/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net
- Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid.
- In case the confirmation page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
JNUEE 2020: Important Dates
The Education Times